A frosty, patriotic cocktail with a Red Bull boost that will get you fired up this Fourth of July!
- Coconut Edition Red Bull ice cubes
- 6 ounces Coconut Edition Red Bull
- 50 ml Deep Eddy cranberry
- blueberry skewer garnish
- Pour 1 can of Coconut Edition Red Bull into an ice mold and freeze overnight.
- Add a little more than half of the ice cubes to a blender.
- Add 6 ounces of Coconut Edition Red Bull and blend.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Turn one mini bottle of Deep Eddy cranberry upside down into the slushy.
- Garnish with a skewer of blueberries.
If you don’t have the time or budget to make Red Bull ice, use regular crushed ice instead.
- Prep Time: 24 hrs
- Cook Time: 3 minute
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 41 g
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
Keywords: vodka, red bull, frozen